- How do I become a promoter for Forbidden Kingdom Music Festival?
Promoter application is available here – Application will be reviewed by a Forbidden Kingdom team member and if accepted we will contact you via email.
- How do I become an ambassador for Forbidden Kingdom Music Festival?
The ambassador program is currently full and not accepting applicants, keep your eyes out as we might be taking more members into our Forbidden Kingdom Family for 2022. Get ahead and get on the waiting list here.
- What are the dates & hours for Forbidden Kingdom Music Festival?
Event Hours: 1PM - 11PM daily
- How could I become a vendor at Forbidden Kingdom?
Please send an email using the contact form. Include your full name, contact and as much information on your company as possible.
- Can I enter the festival at any time?
As long as you are holding a valid ticket that has not yet been scanned, you may enter until an hour before the end of the event. Ins & outs are not allowed.
- Will there be a festival site map, layout of the festival?
Yes, the site map will be available on our site and the Insomniac mobile app. Also look out for the festival map posted on our social media channels.
- What are the closest and nearby airports to the festival?
The closest airports are Orlando International Airport (27 minutes) and Orlando Executive Airport (17 minutes).
- When will festival time slots be posted?
Festival time slots will be available the last few days leading up to the festival. You will be able to find them on our site, social media platforms, and the Insomniac mobile app.
- Will merchandise be available on site and in advance?
Yes, official Forbidden Kingdom merch will be available on our website as well as onsite.
- What types of payment methods are accepted?
Forbidden Kingdom is a cashless event with the exception of parking. Credit, debit, Samsung Pay, Apple Pay, and Android Pay will be accepted.
- Where is the event located?
The event will take place at the Orlando Amphitheater at the Central Florida Fairgrounds. The address is 4603 W Colonial Dr. Orlando, FL 32808.
- Will there be parking available?
Yes, there will be parking at the venue. Please see here for more info and pricing. There will be dedicated parking attendants at every entrance. Alternative transportation to the venue includes Taxi, Uber, and Lyft.
- Will there be express entry?
Yes, express entry for both days is available when you purchase a GA+ or VIP ticket.
- Will there be water refill stations?
Yes, there will be water dedicated water refill stations as well as water fountains through the venue.
- Will there be any pandemic safety measures in place for Forbidden Kingdom 2022?
We are working closely with local and state authorities on all necessary measures. For the safety of our attendees, please adhere to all festival and safety guidelines upon arrival and the duration of the show. Please contact us with any additional questions.
- What payment methods are accepted at the event?
Forbidden Kingdom will be a cashless event with the exception of parking. Credit, debit, Samsung Pay, Apple Pay, and Android Pay will be accepted.
- Will single day tickets be available for purchase?
- Should I receive a confirmation ticket to my e-mail?
Yes, if you have not received one within 24 hour of making the purchase please check your spam inbox or contact See Tickets.
- Are my tickets transferable?
Tickets are non transferable.
- What does VIP tickets entail?
The VIP tickets will grant you expedited entry to the event, access to dedicated VIP restrooms, VIP areas with dedicated bars and many more perks!
- Can you upgrade from GA ticket to a GA+ or VIP ticket?
Yes, you can only do this on site, unless GA+ and VIP tickets sell out.
- What if I purchased tickets but my card hasn’t been charged yet?
Your card should be charged within two business days. If you do not see the charge on your account, please contact See Tickets.
- Are tickets expected to sell out?
There is always a chance that the event will sell out, in which case no more tickets will be sold. So, get your tickets early—we want to make sure you don’t miss out!
- What if I accidentally bought a VIP Forbidden Pass and I’m under 21?
You must be 21 or older to enter the venue with a VIP Forbidden Pass. No refunds will be issued. You may make an even exchange for a GA Forbidden Pass in person at the box office.