- How do I become a promoter for Forbidden Kingdom Music Festival?
Promoter application is available here – Application will be reviewed by a Forbidden Kingdom team member and if accepted we will contact you via email.
- How do I become an ambassador for Forbidden Kingdom Music Festival?
The ambassador program is currently full and not accepting applicants, keep your eyes out as we might be taking more members into our Forbidden Kingdom Family for 2020-2021. Get ahead and get on the waiting list here.
- What are the dates & hours for Forbidden Kingdom Music Festival?
June 11 + 12, 2021. Hours are 2PM-11PM daily.
- How could I become a vendor at Forbidden Kingdom?
Please send an email using the contact form. Include your full name, contact and as much information on your company as possible.
- Can I enter the festival at anytime?
As long as you have a ticket that has not been scanned yet, you can enter at anytime. Re-entry is not allowed.
- Will there be a festival site map, layout of the festival?
Yes, the site map will be available on our site and sent out to all ticket holder via email prior to the festival. Also look out for the festival map posted on our social media channels.
- What are the closest and nearby airports to the festival?
The closest airports are Palm Beach International (PBI) airport and Fort Lauderdale International airport (FLL) – However you can also fly into Miami International (MIA) airport which is only 20 minutes south of (FLL) airport.
- When will festival time slots be posted?
Festival time slots will be available the last few days leading up to the festival. You will also be able to find them on our site, social media platforms and emailed to the ticket purchaser.
- Will merchandise be available on site and in advance?
Yes, official Forbidden Kingdom merch will be available on our website as well as on site.
- Where is the event located?
The event will take place at Sunset Cove in Boca Raton, FL The full address is – 20405 Amphitheater Circle, Boca Raton, FL 33498.
- Will there be parking available?
Yes, there will be parking at the venue. There will be dedicated parking attendants at every entrance. Alternative transportation to the venue includes Taxi, Uber and LYFT.
- Will there be express entry? Can we pay for this in advance?
Yes, express entry for both days is currently available on our ticket site at our site when you buy in advance you get a limited production Forbidden Kingdom hat pin. You can also pay on site.
- Will there be water refill stations?
Yes, there will be water dedicated water refill stations as well as water fountains through the venue.
- Will there be any pandemic safety measures in place for Forbidden Kingdom 2021?
We are working closely with local and state authorities on all necessary measures. For the safety of our attendees, please adhere to all festival and safety guidelines upon arrival and the duration of the show. Please contact us with any additional questions.
- Will single day tickets be available for purchase?
No, there will not be single day tickets available for the festival.
- Should I receive a confirmation ticket to my e-mail?
Yes, if you have not received one within 24 hour of making the purchase please check your spam inbox or contact See Tickets.
- Are my tickets transferable?
Tickets are non transferable.
- What does VIP tickets entail?
The VIP tickets will grant you expedited entry to the event, access to dedicated VIP restrooms, VIP areas with dedicated bars and many more perks!
- Can you upgrade from GA ticket to a GA+ or VIP ticket?
Yes, you can only do this on site, unless GA+ and VIP tickets sell out.
- What if I purchased tickets but my card hasn’t been charged yet?
Your card should be charged within two business days. If you do not see the charge on your account, please contact See Tickets.
- Are tickets expected to sell out?
There is always a chance that the event will sell out, in which case no more tickets will be sold. So, get your tickets early—we want to make sure you don’t miss out!